Friday, October 18, 2013

Here's To The Freaking Weekend



"Oh darlin, I tell you what, it is Friday which means that the weekend is finally here so I am doing great!" This is what my AT&T customer representative enthusiastically exclaimed to me this afternoon when I asked how her day was going. Her excitement was so contagious that it got me to thinking about my weekend...thanks to our recent move to Southern California and the fact that we now live near family, I get to attend my grandmother's 80th birthday party! Such fun and what a blessing!

What do you have lined up for the weekend? Anything different or out of the ordinary? Or will it be one of those deliciously lazy days where nothing seems to happen and it's just right?



Here are some fun links from around the web for your viewing pleasure...enjoy! 


Adrian and I act THIS out on the daily....guess who is who!! Hint: I can't sing :)


For you crafty Buckaroo Barbies, here is a tutorial for DIY Paper Mache Pumpkins.


Here is an older post that I completely forgot I wrote....10 Commandments of a Healthy Cowboy-Girl Life.


Interesting info on this evening's Full Moon.


When my dad sends me an article to read by Stephen King entitled When Wealth Disappears, I read it.


I had grilled artichokes for the first time this summer. Yum.


10 signs you're gluten intolerant.


I'm in the middle of reading The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss and it's pretty rad.


A cute article on 21 reasons to fall in love this fall.


And if you're falling out of love, read this by the incredible Hannah Brencher.



xo xo Liz 



No comments:

Post a Comment