Saturday, October 19, 2013

5 Party Hair Ideas


I have always had crazy hair. There's a lot of it and as I get older the more I am convinced that I must be the love child of a mermaid and Stevie Nicks. Thanks to the length and the fact that I can't stand hairspray, a braid is about as ambitious as I get when it comes to hairstyles. But thanks to Pinterest I've decided that I need to branch out more.

Here is some inspiration to get our creative hair juices flowing ladies! What's your go-to hairstyle when you're ready to hit the town? 








xo xo Liz 


2 comments:

  1. I Love them! So very cute. I can never figure out how to actually make my hair look like it does in the pictures. I like to take a cute silver barrette and rat/scrunch the top of my hair, so it's big once the barrette is in. Or just curl it while I'm straightening it. I have wavy/curly hair so anytime I don't want to look like a wind-blown witch I have to straighten it Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither can I Amanda! LOL I finally curled it today and I was surprised at how quickly it went....I might actually do it again today ;)

      Delete