Because November is the month to reflect on our blessings and what we're thankful for, and because I was inspired by Jennifer over at Ramblings of a Ranch Wife post last night, and because I'm weird and love lists, I decided to compile a list of all the things I am thankful for this fall.
If you make your own list, and I really hope you do, please share it with us in the comments below! You can never have too many people being thankful for the blessing in their lives!
Buckaroo Barbie's Reasons To Be Thankful
- Cozy, fuzzy hats. Particularly the ones with pom-poms on top.
- Early morning visits over coffee with loved ones.
- Apple pie.
- Preparing the Thanksgiving menu now. And the drooling that accompanies the thought of eating said menu.
- Wool socks.
- The seasonal desire to start knitting again. (Props to you gals that keep it up all year long!)
- A family that reads.
- Long walks in the evening that require good, waterproof boots.
- The sound of rain.
- Depending on what part of the country you're in, cute, new baby calves OR falling asleep to the sound of bawling during weaning time.
- Hot chicken pot pie for dinner.
- Rolling down your truck (or car!) windows to let the cold air in while turning the heat on full blast on your feet.
- Big sweaters and scarves and gloves. Yumminess for my bod.
- Hunting time.
- Falling leaves.
- Listening to the horses blow rollers first thing in the morning.
What are you thankful for and what brings joy to your heart?
xo xo Liz