Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Fiesta In the Vines

Last week Adrian and I had the great fun of attending the Summer Benefit for Santa Ynez’s Historical Museum. Every year has a different theme, but this year was Fiesta in the Vines….AKA wine tasting. And hors’ d’oeuvres. And fiesta dancers. Right up our alley. 


See our big joyful smiles? That means we know we're about to have fun. 












There were over 20 wineries in attendance and this was Adrian’s favorite of the lot. 

Whether that had to do with the fact that this girl was the best dressed person there I’m not entirely sure, but I do know that we will be making a trip to visit Lions Peak Vineyard in the very near future!



Of all the wines I tried, the Pinot Gris from Carr Winery was my very favorite. I tried to buy a bottle but they weren't allowed to sell it to me. Oh well, they have a tasting room in downtown Santa Barbara so I guess I'll just have to go visit! Wink, wink. 







I got to chat with one of the oldest El Presidente's of the Santa Barbara Fiesta Rodeo...such an interesting man! 



If you ever have the chance to explore Santa Ynez, make sure you stop in at the Carriage Museum whether they're serving up wine or not! It's a place brimming with history and actually has quite a few old pieces of rawhide, saddles, and bits for cowboys to drool over. 

Adrian's Outfit: Jeans, Sissie and Me and Ranch Royalty Tshirt, Bandit Brand Boots, Corrals 
Liz's Outfit: Jeans, H&M Lace Shirt, old Express shirt currently unavailable, Wedges, similar style Classified

xo xo Liz 


No comments:

Post a Comment