Thursday, July 31, 2014

Adrian's Eyebrow Tutorial

So.

Eyebrows are really important. Don't believe me?? Check THIS LINK out for like 3 minutes and you'll be singing a different tune. 

Plus that, Fitzgerald devoted like an entire page to eyebrows in a short story about the makeover of some poor girl. If a literary giant (and well, a MAN), recognized the importance eyebrows take in our lives...well then you should sit up and pay attention. 



See? They're important. 

At this point in my life, my eyebrows are shit. The lady at the Brow Bar made one look like an exclamation mark and the other was a nicely pointed boomerang. Nice. Exactly what you want on your face, right?? No. 

So the last few months I have been growing out the offending features and next week I am going to celebrity eyebrow artist, Brows by Tam.  My mums thinks I'm a little wonky for doing this, and I'm not going to lie, I'm starting to wonder if I am insane...

BUT. 

Once my shape is perfected, then I can follow the steps in this lovely little video my sister put together for us...




You're eyebrows are on POINT darling!! ;) 

xo xo Liz 


No comments:

Post a Comment