Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Wedding To Remember


Good Evening, Dolls! I am footsore, tired and as Mrs. Darcy would say, incandescently happy. As you know, since I have been  posting about it non-stop, last night was my dear friend’s wedding and it was one of the best evenings of my life. I’m afraid that it might have even changed my views on weddings….it was that beautiful. I never cry at weddings and I may or may not have teared through the whole thing. Any time I get the chance to be around people who edify and encourage me to grow as a human is a real treat, and I was so inspired by my friend’s class and graciousness. She is definitely someone to look up to!

Here are some photos from yesterday's festivities, I’m sorry for the poor quality on some of them, I promise I will be getting a new camera soon!

Enjoy!




Found the time to fit in a short, but intense strength and yoga sesh.




(H&M pants, Foreign Exchange top, BP from Nordstrom ankle boots, Michael Kors bag) 


A little lunch as soon as we arrived at the hotel because I was starving! As usual...








(Tadashi Shoji gown, Michael Kors heels not pictured, JCrew ring, clutch unknown)


My date was gorgeous in his tux, but is a bit camera shy. 







The dance floor was packed all night long, but with such a fantastic band I don't know how you could stay in your seat. Michael Kors heels are the way to go if you're going to be on your feet all night...I danced, walked and stood for hours and not once was uncomfortable. 

xo xo Liz 


4 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing time! So jealous and you AND your date looked so stunning! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling girl!! My date was absolutely gorgeous!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! I felt so comfortable, which is always a plus when it comes fancy gowns!!

      Delete