Thursday, October 31, 2013

Headed to the Ranch Rodeo

Headed to the Ranch Rodeo

Headed to the Ranch Rodeo by buckaroobarbie featuring a stella dot necklace



Good morning, Dolls!  I know many of you are headed to rodeos this weekend, so I thought I’d share this outfit idea with you all. Isn’t it so cute? Orange is very “in” right now and the perfect color for fall.

 Today I am packing for the black tie wedding I posted about a few weeks ago. Heavens, I might actually be prepared before the last minute for once! I am so excited to see my friend and celebrate her wedding….and I really can’t wait to show you the dress I ended up getting! But that’s another post for another day. 

My hair is in dire need of help and the magical hands of a good hairstylist….I am trying out Studio West in Ventura this morning, I’ll let you Dolls know how it goes! Every girl that trudges into a hair salon for the first time feels a twinge of apprehension and hope….feeling a little apprehensive that she might come out looking like Dee Snider from Twisted Sister and hoping that she will look like a Disney Princess instead. Eek! Cross your fingers me! 

Have a lovely day and don’t forget to pass on a little bit beauty to someone else.

xo xo Liz 


2 comments:

  1. I hadn't been into a proper salon for over a year until I stopped into a salon in NW Arkansas this summer and found the cutest, sweetest, most talented hairstylist I've ever had. I was sad to move back to Colorado and leave her behind... the hunt begins again!

    I hope you find someone worth sticking with at your new salon, it can be a pretty daunting experience :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the gal I used, I'll definitely be going back to her again for sure! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as you're searching for your new gal! :)

      Delete