Saturday, September 28, 2013

Here's To The Freaking Weekend




What are your plans for this weekend? I have so much homework I feel like I'm drowning, but I know I'm going to find a way to go climbing at THIS wonderful gym, go for a hike in the LOS PADRES FORESTand maybe even catch a nap by the beach!


If you're on Instagram, tag your adventures with #buckaroobarbie! We'd love to see what you're up to!


Take a look at THIS amazing fairytale home a father built for his family.



Adrian and I made Giada de Laurenitiis's Roman Chicken recipe last week....it's drool worthy.



Cooler weather makes me want to paint my nails vampy colors like THIS.



I can't stop listening to Katy Perry's new song ROAR....and I'm not even sorry.



THIS mother decided to help her 5 year old daughter look up to some real-life heroines instead of just pretty Disney princesses.....go mom!!!



Try this HIIT workout that I found on Pinterest...if you're tough.



Coconut oil and Alzheimer's? 



10 Braid Tutorials 



A NEW JK Rowling book. Oh my....




xo xo Liz & Adrian 






No comments:

Post a Comment