If you’ve been here at Buckaroo Barbie for very long at all, you’ll know that Adrian is my little sister, best friend, business partner, and confidant. If you’re new, Adrian is my little sister, best friend, business partner (we have Buckaroo Barbie together), and confidant. She’s blonde, crazy and smiles constantly. What you see is basically what you get. But here are 12 things that I know you don’t know about Adrian.
1. She hates Gene Autry. She holds him almost soley responsible for the demise of women’s bronc riding in rodeo. I find this hysterical for some reason.
2. She buys lots of high heels that she never wears. The Bonds or moccasins always end up on her feet.
3. Dolly Parton is her favorite artist.
4. She can read ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics. Yes, she has cursed me and threatened to turn me into a Lotus flower before. Sometimes, I do feel afraid.
5. She rarely eats before a show.
6. She once told a state Senator when she played for his campaign and was asked whether she wanted to be paid upfront or after the show, that her daddy taught her when dealing with politicians or prostitutes to always get your money up front. OHMYGOD.
7. Never make a bet with her. She will win. I’m not even kidding. I wish I could tell you the back story.
8. She’s addicted to Christmas. She starts listening to Christmas music in August. I love her. Sometimes around November I start hating Christmas music.
9. She would rather eat a loaf of sourdough bread than a bar of chocolate.
10. Every time she has gotten off a bucking horse onto a pickup man’s horse, she has closed her eyes.
11. She special ordered leopard wallpaper for her mobile home trailer. BAM.
12. She has chronically itchy teeth. Meaning that she bites me all the freaking time.
xo xo Liz