Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Light Within


Last night Adrian and I got a chance to be around some really amazing women whose strength of character, bravery and kindness lights up a room like a spotlight. 
They’re beautiful, inside and out and one of the things that makes them the most beautiful is that they’re kind.

We never know what people are truly going through in their lives, and it may be that a smile and a kind word from you is just what they need at that exact moment. 

You all know that Adrian and I love to wear lipstick and get all dolled up, but the most stunning feature you will ever have is the kindness and gentleness of your heart. 

I was so convicted last night by their beautiful womanhood and I was blown away at how much more important that is than being handy or finding the just the right shade of lipstick.  

I can’t wait to tell you more about our evening last night, but right now we’re running out the door to head to the Californios Ranch Roping in Reno. Adrian is doing music at the church service tomorrow morning, so I hope we see you there!

xo xo Liz 

No comments:

Post a Comment