Saturday, March 17, 2012

Four Leaf Clovers and All That Tommyrot


         Happy St. Patrick’s Day Dolls! Anyone have any big plans involving green beer and corn beef today?? I think Adrian and I are going to go eat some calamari, which is completely wrong for our Irish roots, but me thinks that’s what we’re going to do anyway!

The first day of spring is officially March 20. I grew up reading what can probably only be defined as “old-fashioned” books and thanks in part to their influence, the coming of Springtime produces in me the desire to rip everything out of A and I’s little blue housie and give it a thorough cleaning, from rafters to baseboards.

Adrian and I are redecorating, which started a couple of weeks ago with us getting rid of all of our furniture except our beds and two couches. We’re banishing some old memories and older furniture and heralding in the new. The whole back part of our house is literally a mountain of books. We sold the bookcases and have yet to find the perfect new ones. Adrian’s freaky Pomeranian, named Boyfriend, thinks this is an excellent playground put there expressly for his enjoyment and climbs up and down the piles at will. Bookcases are needed NOW.

With spring cleaning, shouldn’t editing our closets and cleaning out makeup cases go hand in hand? I think yes, and I declared war on my bathroom. Join me ladies! It feels amazing!

In that train of thought I found this blog the other day, and it’s so fabulous that I have to share it with you all!
www.intothegloss.com was created by makeup junkie Emily Weiss but I think the true beauty of her site is in the focus of skincare.

Maybe just what your tired winter skin care routine needs is a little inspiration. So go check her out and tell me what you think…do you like it as much as I do?



xo xo Liz 

Photo Credit: via intothegloss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment