Monday, March 19, 2012

Five Things


I drink a lot of coffee and tea. I had my first cup of joe when I was four years old. I really, really like the stuff.
I also really like teacups. I refuse to believe they're grandma-ish. I drink my coffee out of a tea cup. Yup. 




I like boots. I like store bought boots, custom boots, hand-me-down boots...I just really like boots.In fact I have several pairs more than I probably should. That does not stop me from admiring these Corral babies...
One day, I will look down and see you upon my feet. Mark my words.


These are sourpatch kids. I am currently starting on my third week of no carbs, no dairy, no sugar and no fruit. I really can't tell you what looking at this picture does to me. Oh my.


This is beautiful. And looks like fun. :)


A's new album came out. Basically I think it rocks and rolls. I hope you guys check it out and enjoy it too!

xo xo Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment