Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How 'Bout That?!

Sorry it's been awhile ladies, life around this place has been a lil crazzzzyyyy. I'm sure you all can relate. 
Studying for finals, Finals, having my honey come visit for the weekend, more studying, reading some pretty fantastic books, trying to figure out how to work my darn Iphone, working on the book and hatching plans that'll affect the rest of my life.....ya. I'm officially in need of that second pot of coffee right now. 

Christmas music is playing, there's some major list making going on here and I don't know what else to tell you except that this little blue house is simply buzzing and thrumming with creativity. LOVE IT. 

Adrian also might have found an old VHS copy of When Harry Met Sally last night for $3.00. 
SCORE!!!! 

Hope you're all having an amazing week so far. 

xo xo Liz 

No comments:

Post a Comment