Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ready, Set, GO!


What does your story say?

Let me rephrase that...if your life was a story in a book…what would the people around you read about? How would they be inspired?

Yesterday morning my sister read this to me over our breakfast dishes, coffee dregs and my lethargic self, inspiring me to share it with you girls!



I thought it was a great way to think about time....because you all know that I would run my little self to the nearest boot store and get to spending if it was money! hehehe
But seriously, it's humbling when we think how little time we're given and that that time is in our possession to spend it how we will. Make the most of today and really LIVE your life. You only have one...

So run that two year old filly in today and get her started....

So set up the roping dummy and rope the hell outta it, learn that damn shot for once and all...

So pull out your homework and finish it before it's due (this is directed at myself by the way <3) 

So go ahead and pack a cooler, throw the dogs in the back and go on that trip you've been wanting to take...

So paint your lips and nails and let them laugh....

You're you and you've got 86,4000 seconds today...time is flying by...

Ready, Set, GO! 

xo xo Liz 


2 comments: