Monday, November 9, 2015

Quote of the Week



We used to have a "Quote of the Week," did we not?

I liked those. And I needed a good bolstering quote today and then I found this and thought that it really ought to be shared here on Buckaroo Barbie.

So.

Even though it is a bit late Monday night, I hope you read this and I hope it inspires you. I hope it comforts you and gives you the "oomph" you need to not just make it through this week, but to knock it out of the park.

You are infinitely stronger and braver than you think.

Happy Monday, Dolls.


"If you're reading this, if there's air in your lungs on this November day, then there is still hope for you. Your story is still going. And maybe some things are true for all of us. Perhaps we all relate to pain. Perhaps we all relate to fear and loss questions. And perhaps we all deserve to be honest, all deserve whatever help we need. Our stories are all so many things: Heavy and light. Beautiful and difficult. Hopeful and uncertain. But our stories aren't unfinished yet. There is still time, for things to heal and change and grow. There is still time to be surprised. We are still going, you and I. We are stories still going." --Jamie Tworkowski

                                                                xo xo Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment