Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Yellow


Hey Dolls!

I know it's late to be posting and many of you won't even read this until tomorrow, but I haven't said "hello!" in so long I feel a little lopsided.

When I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off, like I have been lately, I tend to share updates via Instagram and forget everything else! If you're not on there I, 1) Urge you to join, and 2) Here are some pictures from the last few weeks!


Labor Day. BAM.
Loping circles at night is really fun when you have lights. 
Pearls & Ponies headbands and hackamores and smelly candles. Yum. 
Fresh farm eggs that matched my nails this morning!! So pretty!


What are your plans for the weekend??? Mine will revolve around riding horses, cooking, and celebrating my birthday early with family and close friends. What else could a girl want? 



xo xo Liz 


No comments:

Post a Comment