Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Jessica Simpson Reposted Buckaroo Barbie!!!

So, we were planning on posting a horsemanship blog today, but then something so exciting happened that we had to share it with you all!!

Ya’ll know who Jessica Simpson is, right? Of course you do, unless you live under a rock! The other day I bought the CUTEST pair of heels that she designed that are also the most comfortable heels I’ve ever worn. Seriously, not exaggerating at all.

I’ve been wearing them with everything and have been taking some photos in preparation for a post I’m writing on How To Walk In High Heels! I posted the photo on my Instagram last week and hardly anyone noticed. Artisitcally, I am super proud of this photo because it has a lot of the things I love in it….my sister’s art, heels, a book of the West, and fashion. Le sigh. Beauty and art.



Well 20 minutes ago I got a notification saying that Jessica Simpson Style took a photo of me on Instagram!! Heart racing, hands trembling I pushed the button and OMG!!!! They reposted my picture!!!

Here it is.



Even if you don’t wear heels, go ahead and look at it anyway, because I care!!

And in case you didn’t know, the fact that they used my hashtags is AMAZING!! The fact that they used the term #cowgirlblogger and #buckaroobarbie is a REALLY BIG DEAL!! 



YAYA for Buckaroo Barbie being talked about by mainstream media!! 


Xo xo Liz

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Happy dance! Very excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lori!!! We are excited for all of us, having cowgirls being talked about is only a good thing!!! :)

      Delete