Friday, July 11, 2014

Pearls and Ponies



Do you wear headbands? 

I never have really, until a few weeks ago. I was scrolling through my Instagram and happened upon this beautiful, cowboygirl, Aztec-y looking thing and decided I needed one immediately!!  

See, I'm the messy-haired type. I haven't properly combed my hair in at least 2 weeks. I know, I know mom...sorry. But I hate the way it feels and I kind of like my wild-maned look. It suits me. But sometimes there's just too much hair and it's hot and my usual chunky braid won't suffice and I need a bun. A headband adds just a little kick to your wardrobe and Celeste Walker of Pearls and Ponies makes THE COOLEST headbands ever. Plus that, she's really nice. And cute. And how can you not want something from a brand called Pearls and Ponies??!






If you don't have an Instagram you can write Celeste at celestegwalker@gmail.com!!

Go buy a headband. You'll thank me later. 

xo xo Liz 


No comments:

Post a Comment