Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Texas Red Dirt, Bakersfield Dreams, and A Cowboygirl's Reminder

I was GOING to post today about facing fears and share some really neat photos with you all, but my body has decided that it is done for the evening and I am going to crawl into bed without further ado.

Adrian has blown home with a cloud of red Texas dirt, glowing from her adventures of riding out with the 6666’s cowboy crew, living through an encounter with a maverick and riding a swell forked saddle! I’m glad to have my sister home for a few days before I set off on my own adventures for the summer.

6666's Crew


I’m really good at putting off packing until the last minute slowly but surely getting packed, and right now my room looks like a clothes and book bomb went off inside it. Roo knows that I’m leaving but what she doesn’t realize is that she’s coming with me and will have a little rat dog friend named ‘Dash’ to be insane with. Yikes. My braiding gear, saddles, school books, and favorite kitchen stuff is sitting by the door, waiting to be packed like a tin of sardines into the pickup I had when I was in high school. Heavens…I can’t wait to see what happens this year!


Click this link and please vote!! Thank you! 


Thanks to all of you who voted, I made the finalists for the Indie Chicks Bad Ass Blogger Awards!! Amazing!! I can’t hardly believe it! Please vote one last time, I’m on page 2 under Best Lifestyle Blog!! THANKYOU!!!!





Here’s to having an amazing day for all of us tomorrow and remember:

Be you
Work hard
Laugh
A good heart is what makes you beautiful,
but the right color blush doesn’t hurt either….
Don’t forget that you are an example
Be kinder than is necessary
Go after your dreams.
Never give up, your Buckaroo Barbie friends are rooting for you too much!!



xo xo Liz



2 comments:

  1. this was a good post, i liked it.
    kind of sounds like me with the messy room,
    except with me it was just the clothes bomb,
    my mom did not like it when i had a messy room,
    sorta funny looking back now. hope you a good summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Buckaroo Barbie" has been included in Sites To See #375. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/06/sites-to-see-375.html

    ReplyDelete