Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Beauty Favorites

Here are some of my favorite beauty products that I use every day, and others that are new, but that I can tell they are going to become staples in my makeup kit.

If you’ve never been to a Sephora, I suggest you get your cute little hiney on down to one ASAP and get yourself a membership card while you're at it. Whenever you spend money you earn points and once you hit a certain number of points you get to choose from a whole bunch of different samples and pick out what you want for free! It’s fun.





I don’t have eyebrows. I wish desperately that I had big, thick eyebrows that were a perfect mahagoney brown, but I don’t. I also feel really weird if I draw on super dark, fake eyebrows.


Enter the Sephora eyebrow pencil.

Mine is called ‘honey blonde’ and it can be applied lightly enough to hardly make a difference and softly darkens the harder you press. Pretty cool. They come in four shades, check ‘em out!


NARS is probably my favorite beauty company, hands down. I’ve yet to use anything by them that I haven’t loved. Plus that, they have really fun naughty names for their colors! 

This illuminator can be mixed in with your foundation for an all over glow, or you can just apply it to your cheekbones like I do instead of blush. Mine is called Super Orgasm and they come in four different shades of interesting names. ;) 




I always add a thick line of eyeliner to my top lashes because I think it gives the illusion of thicker, longer eyelashes. 

Which I don’t have. 

If I don’t have the patience to apply liquid eyeliner (which I generally don’t), I use this perfectly creamy soft kohl pencil stick from Rimmel. I have 06 Jet Black. 




This lipstick is from a dear friend, and the lipstick company is called Sei Bella. I’ve been wearing it every day and it is the perfect shade of natural pink. 

You know...like Angelina Jolie-esque pillowy lip color.

I LOVE it and I don’t generally do pink. Contact Anneka Anderson at 559-567-5421 or annekaanderson@aol.com if you want to try some out! I'm wearing Pink Sorbet. 




The other day I was feeling super “springy” and decided that I needed to paint my nails orange. 
I don’t know if you can tell from the photos, but my ring fingers are painted a sparkly pink with orange undertones (I can’t believe I just used the word undertones), and the rest are painted a bright orange. 

It’s awesome and I’m going back and getting bright blue tomorrow.

The brand is called Formula X for Sephora  and the orange is called "Uber" and the sparkly pink is called "Danger Zone." Rawr. 


xo xo Liz 



No comments:

Post a Comment