Saturday, March 1, 2014

Rainy Saturdays Are For Inspiration and Cooking

Hallelujah!!!

Rain is pouring down the street like a river and Roo and I are cozied up in front of the fire and a heater. I alternate writing with braiding, and the joy that both brings me is so intense that sometimes I feel like I am going to combust.

I’ve been pinning recipes from Pinterest like a mad woman and here are some of the dishes I want to try out. One of my biggest hopes is that Buckaroo Barbie will have a cookbook one day!

Enjoy this odd conglomeration of thoughts and inspirations from my day and brain!! What are you up to this Saturday??













xo xo Liz 


2 comments:

  1. You should totally make a cookbook that would be awesome!!! One of my new years resolutions is to try 100 new recipes this year and i'm well on my way to meeting that goal. This weekend since it's been less than desirable outside I've done some cooking and went to an auction! I don't think it could be any better!! I hope you stay safe in all this rain. I know California is supposed to get hit pretty hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, Erin!! That is the greatest resolution!! So neat!!! We're all ready working on the recipes :) Thanks for the encouragement!!! :)

      Delete