Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Catch the Clock at 11:11PM

1.     Always do a happy dance at some point of the day.
2.     Feed your animals before you feed yourself.
3.     Don’t be afraid of who you really are inside.
4.     Make cookies from scratch with a child and forget the mess.
5.     When you pass people on the street, look them in the eye and smile.
6.     Leave a little something to the imagination.
7.     Dance like no one is watching.
8.     Take a moment from your busy day to appreciate the little things.
9.     Reread your books from your childhood.

10. Think about what you would try if you couldn’t fail. Now go out and do just that.    



xo xo Liz & Adrian 




2 comments:

  1. This is great. #9 especially, when I was little my daddy used to read to me from a ripped and tattered little fairy tale book he's had since he was little. Just the other day I was thinking I need to ask my sister for it, because I'd like to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad used to read Green Eggs and Ham to me....love those memories! :)

      Delete