Friday, December 14, 2012

Until Tomorrow!

It's going to be a little quiet here at Buckaroo Barbie, Dolls and Gents, until tomorrow afternoon! I am working like a busy bee to have Adrian's new blog up and running by tomorrow like clockwork! We're also going to have some new pictures and features here at Buckaroo Barbie, but you'll have to wait to find out what that's all about until....yup, you guessed it, tomorrow! :)

I loved all the comments and feedback I got yesterday on the post on Tattoos! Thank you!! I got some great ideas from you guys on how to make up my mind if I want to get one or not (Jolyn, I totally have black marker all over myself right now! LOL), and I loved hearing about the meanings behind each of your tattoos! Thank you for sharing your personal stories!

Also....there will be an interview with Buckaroo Barbie coming up on the Faces of Agriculture blog next week...so stay tuned! ;)

Merry Christmas!!!



xo xo Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment