Saturday, October 13, 2012

Life


Hello! That was a weary, albeit cheerful hello by the way, in case you couldn’t tell by the drooping curve of the letters J

I know that it’s been forever and a day since I wrote and I’m sorry that it’s been so long, but things have been a little hectic here! Just to catch you all up to speed on what’s been going on, I am back in school this semester and my brains are being COMPLETELY recalcitrant because they’re acting like they’ve gone to Florida on Spring Break. Also, if you missed my previous post, my little sister and best friend just got engaged so we have been all a flutter with excitement.

I really need to fill out some interviews, take a quiz and go over some flashcards…but I’ve been working really hard this week…and instead….I think I’m going to go for a walk with my mums and enjoy the beautiful fall evening!

Hope you all are having a wonderful life and I promise to be more consistent, because I’ve missed Buckaroo Barbie the last few weeks. J



xo xo Liz 

No comments:

Post a Comment