Friday, June 24, 2011

Horses, Horses, Horses

Hello Dolls!

Thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth, didn't ya? I guess in a way I did....I'm starting a whole bunch of ponies for a big dispersal sale in September.....in Missouri.

It's hot here. Like really hot. And humid.

Just thought I'd throw that out there, in case any of you were wondering.

I'm working for a man who raises Skipper W's...if you haven't heard about Hank Wisecamp's choice of horse flesh....look at this month's Western Horseman, there's a good little article on them.

We'e going to have around 130 head go through...and a whole passel of handy 2 year old studs and fillies.

Steve Friskup is going to sell them for us and there will be an art sale directly before the horses sell.

This is my first job since getting Lyme....and I have to tell you ladies that it sure feels good to be back at it. I thought I loved the life I led before, but I don't think you can truly appreciate your life until you've had your independence taken away. What a blessing to be able to do what I love again.

If any of you are in the vicinity on September 18, I hope you'll stop by and see what we've been up to...we've got free beer. :)

I hope all of your roping arms are sore  :)

Picture post soon...promise.

xo xo Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment