Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Swift Stop to Sweden

Yesterday, the sister and I went to this place:


We had huge gift certificates left over from Christmas time, and yesterday was the first day we actually had time to go spend them.....

We were excited like this.....


We were also embarrassed when we realised that some townies were staring at us...so we went like this....

Oops....got a lil carried away.....

Adrian wanted to buy things like this.....

And I offered such encouraging advice like, why do you want a wok? You don't even eat vegetables!

:)

We shopped for 5 hours. Our feet hurt. We got cranky. So we did this....


Then we felt much better. Smile.

So then we came home and we felt like this.....


But we have so much lovely STUFF that we now feel like this....


Hope you got a wee giggle out of our silliness....off to Barnes and Noble to try and get some homework done, because when I don't I just want to write you Dolls blogs!!

Have a fantastic weekend and spend it with someone that counts. ;)

xo xo Liz


2 comments:

  1. This was just way too cute :D. Im crazy about IKEA!!! All the wOnderous things! I could definitely get lost there. Much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! We had fun :)
    I totally agree, a fantastic place to loose yourself! hehe When I moved back to CA from NV, the very first place the mums and sister took me was to Ikea!! xo xo Liz

    ReplyDelete